Ridgeview West Memorial Park is a spacious perpetual care park located within the Frisco city limits and convenient to the Dallas North Tollway, the Highway 380 corridor, and Denton and Collin counties. Key features of the park include:
- A generous 49 acres, beautifully and professionally maintained
- Standard lawn spaces, private and family estates, and columbaria are available
- The park can accommodate your choice of flat bronze memorials, upright granite monuments, and custom statuary memorials.
- The park encompasses the historic Bethel Cemetery, dating back to 1850
- The park is conveniently located near our Frisco Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow funeral home
- Family owned and operated, serving North Texas families for over 70 years