Ridgeview Memorial Park is a lovely 65-acre perpetual care park located on Highway 75, convenient to the entire Dallas metroplex including north Dallas and Collin County.
Ridgeview Memorial Park
Convenient to the entire Dallas metroplex.
- Family owned and operated for 70+ years
- Professionally landscaped and beautifully maintained
- Wide array of burial options, including standard lawn spaces, private and family estates, mausoleum, and columbarium
- Accommodates your choice of ﬂat bronze memorials, granite monuments and custom statuary memorials
- Located adjacent to our ﬂagship Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow funeral home, offering full-service funeral and cremation services
- Free ﬂoral delivery provided by Ridgeview Florist to all TJM locations
Ridgeview Memorial Park is arranged in gardens, with a signature statuary serving as the landmark for that garden. Our gardens include a dedicated Field of Honor for veterans, faith-based gardens such as Resurrection, non-faith based gardens such as Four Seasons, columbarium niches such as the Butterfly Garden, and an Asian garden designed by a Fung Shui master.