Ridgeview Memorial Park is a lovely 65-acre perpetual care park located on Highway 75, convenient to the entire Dallas metroplex including north Dallas and Collin County.
Ridgeview Memorial Park
Convenient to the entire Dallas metroplex.
KEY FEATURES OF THE PARK INCLUDE:
- Family owned and operated for 70+ years
- Professionally landscaped and beautifully maintained
- Wide array of burial options, including standard lawn spaces, private and family estates, mausoleum, and columbarium
- Accommodates your choice of ﬂat bronze memorials, granite monuments and custom statuary memorials
- Located adjacent to our ﬂagship Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow funeral home, offering full-service funeral and cremation services
- Free ﬂoral delivery provided by Ridgeview Florist to all TJM locations
Ridgeview Memorial Park is arranged in gardens, with a signature statuary serving as the landmark for that garden. Our gardens include a dedicated Field of Honor for veterans, faith-based gardens such as Resurrection, non-faith based gardens such as Four Seasons, columbarium niches such as the Butterfly Garden, and an Asian garden designed by a Fung Shui master.
View the Park