Cremation is becoming an increasingly popular choice for families, and the service options available with cremation provide many ways to create lasting remembrance and tribute.
With cremation, you will make many of the same decisions you would make with a traditional funeral service:
- Most families choose to have a service of some type to celebrate the life of their loved one. Through this memorial, permission is given to say good-bye, to grieve with others, to share memories and to begin the healing process for lives that continue.
- Do you want a traditional funeral service with the body present prior to cremation, or a memorial service without the body present?
- What personal tributes, such as a video, would you like to include?
- What kind of visitation arrangements would be appropriate for your family?
- Where will the remains be laid to rest?
- What kind of urn or container would you like to use for final remains?
TJM’s state-of-the-art crematory is the only on-site crematory in Collin County. We believe it is important for our families to know that once their loved one is brought into our care, they never leave our care. This is just one more way Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow offers the most personalized service available in North Texas.
To learn more about cremation burial, click here.
To learn more about our on-site crematory, Ridgeview Crematory, click here.