The roots of current-day Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow date back to the late 1800s, when Massie Livery Stable provided basic transportation and burial goods for families in Collin County.
As the 20th century began, the simple stable evolved into a general store and eventually a funeral home that offered a growing array of funeral services, including embalming, casket sales, ambulance services, and life insurance for “burial policies.”
In 1945, the business was acquired by the Turrentine and Jackson families and renamed Turrentine-Jackson Funeral Directors. As the company’s reputation grew and the local population expanded, the business continued evolving to accommodate the need for high quality local services that families could trust.
Thus began an era of growth that continues today. Now led by the third and fourth generations of family members and with seven funeral home locations, three memorial parks, and Collin County’s only on-site crematory, Turrentine-Jackson-Morrow is honored to be the premier provider of funeral services in North Texas.